Here Are 12 Important Indicators To Watch Out For!
THESE INDICATORS MAY INDICATE THAT A FINANCIAL CRISIS IS APPROACHING OR IS AT HAND!
- Are You Noticing Less Sales And Fewer Customers?
- Are You Hearing Reports Of Much Higher Credit Card Debts?
- Are Utility Costs Rising Compared To Previous Years?
- Have There Been Reports Of Slower Cash Flows Lately?
- Are There Any Reports With Increases In Bankruptcies?
- Are You Hearing About Staff Reductions Or Layoffs?
- Are You Concerned About Reductions In Employee Benefits?
- Do You Hear Anything About Credit Ratings Dropping?
- Are you Considering Reductions To Your Marketing Efforts?
- Have You Noticed That Advertising Costs Are Being Increased?
- Any Reports About A Possible Slowdown In Manufacturing?
- Any Chance That Manufacturers Are Cutting Down On Quality?
Remain alert and vigilant as there are many factors that are outside of your control. Your best option is to anticipate a crisis and prepare in advance as best you can. You do control your business activities and just how well you manage them.
This article was written by SDK Hunter Consulting Group
About The Author:
Sherman Hunter and SDK Hunter Consulting Group staff consultants provide global moneymaking opportunities and proprietary strategies that quickly accelerate business activity. You may familiarize yourself with these unique concepts by visiting the SDK Hunter Consulting Group blog located at: http://sdkhunter.com
NOTE: You have full permission to reprint this article within your website or newsletter as long as you leave the article fully intact and include the “About The Authors” resource box.